Ello ello

Long time no see again guys,

you'll be pleased to hear that the love affair wth the french tat(the 309 gti) has now ended and i've went all German again

its a 96 VR6 5 door in black with a few tweaks (decat. stainless, cai, chip and obd2 so circa 190-200 bhp :)

currently debating new wheels

what u reckon? not 100% sold on these

rest of the fleet is still the same,

SWMBO is still pootling around in the Leon Cupra R and i've still got the octavia estate

specs below :)

Cupra R

2003 LCR with AMK 1.8T

3" downpipe with magnex decat and single box piper exhaust BMC CDA uprated forge recirc DV Remap

circa 285 bhp

Octavia Estate

2005 (55) 1.9TDi taxi spec(windy windows and aircon???????????) 195k miles inch thick layer of grime along with obligitory missing wheeltrim radio jammed on real radio.

have to say i've missed you guys :)

Reply to
Rob

Pure class .... for that full on Staines effect.

Reply to
Brownz (Mobile)

Genuine S3 wheels? I ran a set on my Ibiza in a dark metallic grey but they are about as heavy as the moon. They will clear big stoppers though.

Reply to
Depresion

yep genuine S3 rims :)

really suit it imo