Paging Fishman: Merc replacement?

Maybe do a deal on the other one and flog it to PeteM

Reply to
Elder

I might make an offer on that 500 SEL if the bloke turns up to buy the Golf on Wednesday.

Reply to
Pete M

Thought you might like it.

Reply to
Elder

I think I've sated the SOMerc thing. W123 estates, in red, are my fave. Older ones like the other you posted are good as well. I had plenty of rides in those when I went to Malaysia as parts of that country run old 60's / 70's Mercs as taxis (but with jap diesel motors for easy parts etc).

In my eyes, no S Class is complete without a fancy box of tissues on the parcel shelf and a CD dangling from the mirror. And an Indian bloke behind the wheel. It'd be a bit too thirsty for me too.

Thanks for thinking of me though!! I liked the Toyota Crown you posted earlier... a friend of mine said "now you need something stylish and Jap" and I couldn't think of much meeting that description.

Reply to
SPAMMEIFYOULIKEBUTIWONTREADIT

Crown and Cedric always remind me of the taxis in Hong Kong when I was a kid. They had some other similar Nissan thing too, can't recall what it was now.

I'd have one, but it would have to be dark red with a white roof, just like an old HK taxi:-)

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

BTW, did you try Mark Cosovich on 01792 846888 for a box? Based in south wales but will ship anywhere.

Reply to
Elder