Paging Ronny

I mailed you ages ago about webhosting.... looks like you didn't get my mail, though.

Looking for somewhere to host a site that's approaching 300mb of photos, but has low traffic.

What can you do for me?

Cheers

Reply to
SteveH

Well current pricing is on the site, but I have lowered it again now cus of so many new customers, email me again or msn me snipped-for-privacy@1337hosts.com, thats my msn as well. do you need a domain name?

It takes around 5mins to setup once you give me the nod, and the name.

Ronny

Ronny

Right. I'll look at it when I get back from shopping.

I'd use my italiancar domain name.

Reply to
SteveH

thats

Steve the namservers have all changed now to your new account, hope your happy with the hosting,

Ronny

Ronny

Do you sell .co.uks as well as .coms? I'm after a .co.uk, probably hosting bugger all and with mail redirection / pop3 mail.

Reply to
Doki

Whatever you want, I sort :)

Reply to