look what i found.....

...from the old days!

tomScotland

Brilliant.

We all had some heaps of crap back then.

Reply to
SteveH

should have kept the cavalier lol matt's saab was the nuts ronny's audi looks good too i still quite like that

Reply to
Vamp

Hahaha, yep, these days I've added 'i' to my 'XS' ;)

Who had the BX 16v? Don't remember that

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I remember at the time a few lurkers put their pics up and no one knew who they were. I reckon they just fancied some free space to host a pic of their car to post online in places :-) I'm not sure why my isn't, it was on the other one hosting by someone else. Was it Fishman?

Reply to
DanB

I certainly wasn't a prolific poster back then but I wasn't a lurker either. I don't remember you from back then Dan, did you have a different nym then?

Reply to
tomScotland

I may still have the original sites, I never delete anything, just horde ton's of crap lol

Reply to
Ronny

Yea I was Dan405 probably, I was definately here as I was here before Vamp, and remember his spectacular entrance with his neonz!... "well then. ill see u at the lights!" All mistakes deliberate :-)

Reply to
DanB

Bah I may still have that car. Now that's hording.

Reply to
Depresion

Speak for yourself, I had a company Mercedes.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I think that's one Chet made.

Was that really all there was at the time of Tony Bond's Locost?

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I don't really remember much about the poster 'r', but I do remember the car and some talk of it. It had quite a good reg no - ABX 16V IIRC.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

If it was 2002-ish then yes, suprised me too, it seeems to have been on the road forever. Well, apart from times like now when it's not :)

Today, I painted all the new metal, fitted the new axle and sexy new tank, and realised I have to start on the new back panel next..

Hopefully will be fixed within a week or two, just have insurance and tax to sort out then, bugger.

If anyone was wondering how the f*ck I managed to get hit by uninsured drivers twice inside a year should have a look at this news story

English is unlikely to be heard on the streets in those areas :(

I think I've done quite well considering..

Reply to
Tony (UncleFista)