Photo album - anyone else having trouble?

Hey guys,

this photo album looks pretty cool - tried to add some pics of my 305, but I can't seem to add anything! From the admin drop-down menu, I select 'Add Photos', but nothing happens.. anything I can do?

Cheers,

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B

Don't worry, I got it working now... weird! None of the links worked for a while!

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B

Proberbly just took a while to upload thats all :)

Reply to
REMUS

Nah it was really odd.. I couldn't upload because all the menu options just didn't do anything.. think it was probably IE messing me around. I restarted it a few times then it started playing.

Reply to
Chris B