Rev counter kit for 2004 MY Defender 110 TD5?

People Hi,

I seem to remember that someone was selling a ready to fit rev counter kit for Defender D110 TD5. Can anyone please point me to his direction and also know if this kit is suitable also for the 2004 MY vehicles?

Take care and thanks in advance for your kind input Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Hi, Take a look on ebay @

think this is what your afterRegards Peter

Reply to
Peter

Peter thanks.

I have also been directed to another source, namely

who can also supply the genuine item with the TD5 logo on it.

thanks for your suggestion though.

Take care and thanks again Pantelis

I think this is what your after> Regards

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

These people do one too.

I *still* haven't got round to fitting mine yet.

Reply to
Simon Barr