carl gibbs now has...

.... My Mk1 MR2 and i have no motor till Tuesday when i'll be picking the MR2 Turbo up!

have fun in the MK1 Carl (when it stops bloody raining) i'll miss the lil motor :(

Vamp

Aww, call me a big softie, but I'm quite touched by that picture.

On the plus side, people are always telling me how shit the weather is in Aberdeen, and it was a beautiful sunny day here most of today. Bad luck rest of UK!

Hurrah!

(c:

Enjoy your new MR2 when it arrives vamp - drive safe and stay legal.

Douglas.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

In article , snipped-for-privacy@cheerful.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Yep, so emotional the camera was shaking ;)

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

no it was a sony P800 crap phone and the car was moving :)

Reply to
Vamp

Cheers Vamp, I'm very very very very pleased with it!! Drive home sucked (torrential rain, no visibility), but I've had a blast today and it has put a big smile on my face (and people that i've given lifts too!). The amount of grip its got is amazing, i think i'm actually in love. Put 2 lots of petrol in though, damn that wee little fuel tank!!!!

Nat said you were almost crying as i drove off :( Dont worry, I'll keep you posted on how its doing!!

Good luck with the mk2 on tuesday!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

i did feel bad about it going, will be over it by tuesday afternoon :)

glad someone else is having a wicked time in it as much as i did!

Reply to
Vamp

He'll forget all about his love affair with the Mk1 as soon as he gets the Mk2 :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Yep, just like the Cav :)

Reply to