1989 Dodge Colt 200 Gt specs ?

Hello everybody this is my first post here. I am looking at buying a 8

Colt 200 GT and I cannot find specs on these cars. I was wondering i anybody could tell me or show me where to find them.

Engine size Horse Power Torque Curb Weight Fuel Consumption

And anything else you feel is relavent

- Insta_axe_Toas

's Profile:
this thread:

Insta_axe_Toast

Hey dude, this link should help ya out!

1989 Mitsubishi Mirage Turbo and Dodge/Plymouth Colt GT

These were limited production cars (~1600) that were shipped to North America with a 1.6L(4g61t) turbocharged engine. The cars also came equipped with stiffer shocks/springs, larger front swaybar, appearance package, and sporty bucket seats. These cars are lightweight, and easily modifyable. Easily capable of 200+hp with the stock engine, and MUCH more with the 4G63 engine swap. The Canadian and U.S. version are nearly identical except for a few badging differences and the Canadian version has the better traditional seatbelts instead of the automatic seatbelts.

<a>