Playing with a new car

I meant that particular one in the S2000 - not that I have of course :D

Reply to
DanTXD

That particular one in the S2000 was even worse than normal VTEC engines, as it was producing more power and set to be even more peaky than normal.

I've not been in one that's dated from the last few years tho, I believe they changed the engine to make it more drivable (both in the engine department and the suspension too) in the last revamp it had.

It's a hoot when you want to stomp the pedal, which is all well and good, but stomping the pedal everywhere to get any action starts to grate after a while.

Reply to
Lordy.UK