please help, which is better?

which of the sound systems are better? SON-CDXMP40(mp3 player) or a MDX-C6500R(minidisc)

Reply to
Toshiba

i'd go for MP3 over MD as MP3 CD will hold so much more, i have the old model the MP30 and it's excelent, copes well with all bit rates and no gaps between disc but does take a while before playing an mp3 disc while it reads it but as long as it's left in it'll play where it left off with no delay.

Reply to
Vamp

They're both cheap basic units, wouldn't imagine there'd be too much difference. The Mini Disc is technically the better unit of those two, but I'd take the MP3 player, it's far more convenient.

Well actually I'd buy something half decent, but that's probably not what you wanted to hear :)

Reply to
Lordy

i just wanted something that fitted my cavalier i had and it went into the MR2 easily and well there aint much room for sound systems but i'd rather listen to the engine working away most of the time :)

Reply to
Vamp

Oi, posting under false names, that's deception that is. It's a slippery slope you know - next it'll be crack cocaine and blowing away security guards during bank robberies...

Reply to
Lordy

And mass murdering small children by driving at 31mph. They only have to see it you know. They don't even have to stare. Just a quick glimpse, and boom, they keel over. stone dead. Some concerned mother jumps out of her continent crushing SUV, and gets you number, and before you know it, your stepping in the old bailey with a blanket over your head, and being told you get to be Big Ron on H wing's new girlfriend for 20 years.

It's true you know, I couldn't make it up.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo