Poll: REMUS is the new Vamp

Yay or nay?

He got a proper car quicker than Vamp did though :)

Reply to
fishman

Did he? Vamp had been driving for like, a year when he got his Mk1 hadn't he? And hasn't Remus been driving for over 2 years?

Reply to
DanTXD

I meant in terms of getting a beating on this newsgroup :)

Reply to
fishman

Well i'll have been driving for 2 years in July ;)

Reply to
REMUS

There's something in it though, cos Vamp used to drive a s**te old Vauxhall - something that REMUS has had a thing for in the past......

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I currently drive a s**te old Vauxhall.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Whassat then?

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Chavalier.

It's a car... it's a workhorse... it works... it's reliable... it's not even that bad on fuel, either.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

mine was actually mint condition, driving wise it was a s**te dull vauhall! didn't really feel how bad it understeered till i got the MK1 MR2 :)

Reply to
Vamp

not really i had my cav for 10months then i got the MK1 a golf still aint a proper car mind, wrong wheels driven aint they :)

Reply to
Vamp

ahh... but i've had a S12 Silvia 1.8 turbo since I was 17 ;) admittedly it would never pass an mot now and i've only driven it around private land :P

Reply to
REMUS

I love posts like this... saying how 'bad' something is.

In terms of handling... hmm, iconic, respected 2 seater mid engined sports car vs a midrange family car... obviously it's a completely relative comparison.

A bit like me comparing my new 4ws toy with the Chavalier workhorse really, isn't it, as they're obviously both aiming to meet the same defined criteria...

*sigh*

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH