Question about the Audi

The Tipo? Or Alfa Romeo, or whatever it is... yes absolutely.

But the only Peugeots or Renaults I see rusting have crashed.

Reply to
DervMan

You sold your S60 before it needed a new turbocharger, though? Ronny said his A4 has interstellar miles. Okay so that depends on ones perspective (from an Alfa Romeo perspective, I guess 60,000 miles is interstellar mehehehehehe) but if the A4 is a keeper... it may be sensible to not have it chipped..?

Or something like that.

Mind you it does depend on how much it's been used...

Reply to
DervMan

check your breather, give it a good clean after that make sure the hoses are all ok no leaks etc

always best to check the free stuff first ;)

other than that possibly seals starting to go on the tubby

whats the mileage>

Reply to
Rob

It's just over half way to the moon :) does that help, hehe

Reply to
Ronny