Random postage

Sat about with a cold. Ears keep working then going not working again.

Still, I'm going to the Valve sound system on Saturday so that should clear things out...

Reply to
Doki

Go out on Friday night in town. Kick off and get the Police to use CS spray on you. That'll clear out the nasals.

Reply to
Conor

It seems to be clearing up so I'll probably miss out on your fantastic solution.

Reply to
Doki