Range Rover info

I'd assumed a Racetrack didn't have such a problem. :o

Land-Cruiser Amazon (another toyota - odd how they seem to make the best "tools" for specific jobs, if not interesting cars) is very capable, but with the 4.0 litre engine you will see 10mpg in day-day driving and 8-10mpg when towing.

Get something with leather - REAL (ie - Rover/Jaguar/Rolls/Bentley thickness) leather not german or italian leather and it won't matter.

This thing sits outside in teh rain all year and gets s**te ground into the seats but they're still in good nick.

Mercedes quality is not up to scratch; X5s are less capable offroad than most ordinary cars.

Reply to
marko

My god, that thing's disgusting. Where can I buy one?

Reply to
Doki