Re: Alfa GTV

drove an alfa romeo today a good distance.

> i really liked it overall.
*Now* do you see why I'm so enthusiastic?

Engine doesn't sound much at idle, but once the variator kicks in and switches the cam profile they sound lovely.

If you feel the need for more BHP, there's always the V6.

Reply to
SteveH

what does the V6 pump out? i loved the lil touches on the GTV like the way you open the door by pushing the lil lock thing in and the speedo and rev counters look kinda cool too. just wish you could see out the windows better!

if i was after FWD and something a little different would defo look into a few alfa's i think!

the GTV i drove is for sale this week, it's silver, done about 47k and has a full alfa service history dunno what they want for it though.

Reply to
Vamp

V6 pushes out 218bhp as a 3lt, and 240bhp as a 3.2lt.

Too much for my liking.

Reply to
SteveH

anyone here work for norwichunion or norwich union direct??

you scammed me and i will not be bribed to speak in court so you can get your money back from the other party. i have spoken to the other parties insurance company and told them i except full responsability for the accident.

from the begining i have done everthing you said and insisted on , only for you to put me through stress and penalise me and cost me money for doing what you want.

go play your legal rubish some where else.

good bye norwich union (norwich union direct)

Reply to
i didnt say that i dont think so

I'd be interested in the full story behind this. So I can laugh at you.

clive

Reply to
Clive George

It's here,

by the references in the headers to other newsgroups it looks like just a poor troll.

Reply to
Homer

So would now not be a good time to mention I went from selling AA Insurance to working for HM Revenue and Customs then?

Andy C

Reply to
Andy Connolly

Probably not. Ooops, you just did. Is that Villagers I can hear, is that flickering torch light glinting off freshly sharpened pitch forks? They look friendly.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Hey, it's okay, today is officially my last day as a Revenue Officer, before I leave for pastures greener (and better paid) in finance for a large multi-national. I'm not sure if I've sold my soul or redeemed it...

Andy C

Reply to
Andy Connolly