Re: C*nt - Scratched the BM

:o( tell me about it!! I tried to convince her she wants it spaying black...but no.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Unsure TBH i'll leave that to the bloke spraying it.

It's costing me £600 so i'm guessing 2 litres?

As it's a flip paint its not just a question of sprayng the panel, he's spraying that whole side of the car :o(

All this for a scratch about 16 inches long :o(

So i'm guessing circa £400 for paint (he won't pay VAT) and then the *very* cheap labour at £200. He's a firend and his work is excellent so I dont begrudge chuckinh him a few hundred for doing the work.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Bad news mate. With colour flip paints you can't blend so he'll have to do the whole car. And your average car is about 4 litres but on a 3 series BM you might get away with 3.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Darrly (sprayer) is satisfied iot will be ok with just the whole side of the car sprayed rather than the whole car.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Goes against everything I've heard from friends in the trade. Let me know how it turns out. It's whats put me off colour flip paints.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

He seems very confident and he is an excellent sprayer.

I'll let you know, we where all geared up for a full respray but he said it will be fine, he's done it before. If it doesnt mach he can correct his error (and said he will) at nothing more that the cost of the paint.

Mason

Reply to
Mason