Re: C*nt - Scratched the BM

>> We had a DB7 here in that green and it was LOVELY. Its the colour

>>> i'd go for on the 19 if i could afford a colour change respray. >>> >>> What colour is it now? >>> >>> >>> -- >>> Chet >>>

I think I may ask some of the lads to photo shop it.

Reply to
Mason

I doubt he made the paint from scratch. It will have been mixed, if not a standard colour. So should be possible to match it.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Jag did a lovely very dark red that I think was called cherry black. Basically a black dark red pearl on the XJS.

Reply to
Depresion

The colour wasn't made from scratch. It was a pre bought rage paint which he altered to his tastes.

We can buy the rage paint easily (20 per litre) but it won't match unless he does *exactly* what he did previously.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

One of my suggestions was black with a red pearl.

OR

Ford imperial blue with a gold pearl.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

The above should be £200 per lire. see

The closest I can find is this one allthough it's clearly not got as much dark blue in as ours. Thats the purple and orange shades exactly though.

"Rage Extreme Illusion is £225.00 per litre plus VAT"

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Imperial blue looks shit on most cars, especially E30s

Reply to
fishman

I think it's a nice colour, nice and deep.

Reply to
Mason

I have considered this, the colours I like on current bimmers are:

Estoril (sp?) Blue Carbon Black.

Subaru also do the current STi in black with a gold pearl/flake which I like as well as the blue they seem to come in, i'm just not sure if it would suit the car.

At the end of the day Sarah (or possibly our bank balance) will make the decision.

Regards,

Reply to
Mason

Should also really mention we're saving to get married. I couldn't have done this at a worse time.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Fuck it so, just leave it

Reply to
Chet

Hmmm, not really fair for me to damage her car (wassdue to be on show about

6 times this year, the first being at donny next month) and leave it!

It was pristine, it now has an ugly scratch on one back wing with a small dent in the wheel arch :o( It was a (relatively for its age and model etc) valuable show car, it's not worth much with a "9`5% perfect one off spray job"

I suppose I could sell some shares, allthough I only expect them to increase in value and was saving them for some point a little further than just yet.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Scrapyard Orange.

Reply to
Witteryfuchery

Wrong marque.

Another wrong marque colour that would look good - Nogaro Blue.

And a right one - Avus Blue.

Reply to
Grant

CANDY PINK! well it is the womens car it seems :) plus stops the bastard taking it and scratching it again!

Reply to
Vamp

You're right there. I'd extend that to any car. It'd amusing to see the result if I tried though :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

lol, thats would stop me driving it so much, don't think she'd go for pink though.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Quick update, the paint itself isn't unique so we can buy it "off the shelf" It was the use of black prier that toned the colour down.

sorted, paint is still £225 per litre though.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

h...

how much?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

How many litres required (just so we can all laugh....)

Reply to
Tim S Kemp