Re: DO NOT USE BUDGET INSURANCE

Its too fecking expensive anyway.

Reply to
Cheater2k

When I had to claim with Admiral a couple of years ago it was the best and most efficient service I have ever had from an insurance company.

Reply to
Steve Knight

so this is a perfect example people don't have the same experience even if they are with the same company i went through absolute hell with admiral and yet you've praised them to the hilt it all comes down to the individual but there seem to be more people being vocal about budget than praising them so it stands to reason that they ain't diong too well :) they were very cheap when i asked for a quote but they wanted to do it monthy, which i didn't like

Reply to
dojj

It simply shows that people with a grievance are more likely to be vocal than people with a good experience.

Reply to
Steve Knight

I have had no Real problems with Budget so far but I haven't made a claim, they also appear as Dial Direct.

They (both/same) are not very good at communication, whilst with Dial Direct I informed them in writing of an address change. I received no feedback so I called them to discover my car was not covered at the new address for about a week so I cancelled and re insured with Budget.

Reply to
Michael Shaw