Re: New Gallery

How the hell do you know what camera and setting we were using? That's

> some crazy shit (to a non computer geek like me :))

lol - 4 second hand held eposure!!!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

cool shows i have the bollocks of a camera i like! well my dad does anyway :)

Reply to
Vamp

"Tim S Kemp" wrote in

Cheers, can people go into their gallery and make sure the name is displayed on the front as it may have been removed whn I converted all the pictures and accounts.

Ie Ronnys Audi, Bills Reliant, etc, so people know who's car it is :)

Reply to
Ronny

In news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, Ronny decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

My name is there, my pics are there, but I can't bloody log in.

Reply to
Pete M

If anyone has lost passwords usernames etc please email me with your new password and I will change it for you, snipped-for-privacy@1337hosts.com

As for the comments, all I can say is I dunno lol, were they there before? I mean on the new gallery> ???

Is it only when I changed themes theat they went away?

Reply to
Ronny

They were there, now they gone...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Carl, your hosting comes with gallery version 2.0 in Fantastico, just login to your cpanel, choose scripts and stats up the top, choose fantastico and then scroll down to gallery, click install, follow the questions and job done :)

Reply to
Ronny

Wicked. Cheers mate

Reply to