ClassiC Saab Police Powaaah!

Schweet!

Reply to
Janine Finch

Schweet Indeed Janine. Improves the look of a standard early-80's turbo Saab quite a lot. Take off the 'retro' police fittings on the roof (but leave the roof racks!), and it'd be a good tourer. For the era, super-comfy!

My preference is for a convertible Saab, along the lines of this yellow

1992 model:

but if I was limited to a 'hardtop' version, it'd have to be a really dark colour like uber-dark blue or even black like this one:

or

They're both nice. The first black one is one of the 'Carlsson' versions. Not sure exactly what the difference is over the standard version.

Helen.

Reply to
Helen Parr

You almost wouldn't mind being pulled over by it! Almost ;)

Reply to
The English Patient

PLONK

Reply to