ClassiC Saab Police Powaaah!

http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId 580
Schweet!

--
Janine Finch - social studies analyst with the CMF Anti-Defence Signals
Directorate. Protecting YOUR right to true freedom of speech.
On Fri, 25 Apr 2008, Janine Finch wrote:

Schweet Indeed Janine. Improves the look of a standard early-80's turbo Saab quite a lot. Take off the 'retro' police fittings on the roof (but leave the roof racks!), and it'd be a good tourer. For the era, super-comfy!
My preference is for a convertible Saab, along the lines of this yellow 1992 model:
http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId 591
but if I was limited to a 'hardtop' version, it'd have to be a really dark colour like uber-dark blue or even black like this one:
http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId 996
or
http://www.classicsaab.net/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId 594
They're both nice. The first black one is one of the 'Carlsson' versions. Not sure exactly what the difference is over the standard version.
Helen.
--
Elastigirl - aka Helen Parr - aka Mrs Incredible! Nah not really but it sounds
kinda neat! No Super-Suit in my wardrobe unfortunately. This lady likes

You almost wouldn't mind being pulled over by it! Almost ;)

PLONK