Re: (ot) Which other newsgroups do you subscribe to?

these ones that are on the list :)

Reply to
dojj

and these as well :)

Reply to
dojj

I'm also subbed to uk.rec.motorcyles, uk.rec.cars.misc and alt.autos.peugeot :D

But not subbed to the wrestling one, or the transformers one....

Reply to
Dan405

alt.autos.peugeot

*waves* hello over there :)
Reply to
dojj

Lots, but the usual where you'll (DOJJ, personally) find me are above!

:)

Reply to
DervMan

been a bit quiet lately though haven't you :)

Reply to
dojj

Yeah. Was poorly in November, then we had the inlaws over from California, so I had to discover a life away from t'internet and the Ka.

It was a bit of a shocking experience. But I'm back now in my nice padded office plotting to take over the world one Ka at a time.

:)

Reply to
DervMan

California,