Re: Silly mods for the Escort

Ford made it. Ford called it an Escort. It's an Escort. The end.

Reply to
DanTXD

A mid engine, rear wheel drive configuration might work.

Hmmmm.

Reply to
DervMan

lol why do it with a crumby ford engine, rover v8 baby!

Reply to
REMUS

Yeah, I've always thought a V8 would be a good grin inducer. If only I had the money, a Cammer might be a nice backseat feature.

Ta, G.

Reply to
G-Man

I'd rather use a Ford V8 than a Rover V8, thanks.

So too would Rover. Or they did.

Reply to
DervMan

a big block ford v8? I was thinking you might actually be able to squeeze a rover 3.5 v8 in the back of the Ka.

it's madness anyway, but it would be quality to hear a Ka start up singing like a Hemi ;)

Reply to
REMUS

Well if we're gonna do it, lets be manly about it. What about a Supra twin turbo engine tuned to 700bhp and dropped in, and 4wd?

Reply to
DanTXD

Twin RB26's one under the bonnet the other in the boot!

2000 bhp Ford Ka, warp factor 1 at least me thinks....
Reply to
REMUS

Warp core.

Reply to
DanTXD

"She canne take it captin!"

Reply to
REMUS

Er no. Instead of using the Japanese mechanical and electrical bits that last forever with Italian Style they used the very worst bits of late 70's Italian engineering with late 70's Japanese style. And it disappears at a rate that's the product of Italian x Japanese rot rate of the 70's.

Reply to
Peter Hill

You just want to get this thread onto Italian cars don't you?

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

STOP READING MY MIND THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!!!!

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Heh!