Re: this week i have been mostly driving...

"i drove this bastard like a big girl knowing i wasn't worth 47k even to my >own mum"

> >LOL > >"I touched the brakes which were sharper than lordy's wit" > >LOL! >

The boy has become a man. :) The need for speed and the "knowing" when it is a good idea not to give in. A lot.

Reply to
Elder

Heh, it's fun watching the kids grow up isn't it. Seems like only yesterday he was asking us for advice on neons... :=DE

--=20 Lordy.UK

Reply to
Lordy.UK