Re: Why do people not like beemers?

My money is on some sort of teenage chav.

Reply to
SteveH

Yes .... sorts the good drivers from the ones who think they are good.

Plus if the front wheels arn't quite getting the car round the wet corners, the rear wheel steering can be invoked. (Not to much mind, otherwise the tailgate says "me first").

Reply to
Mr Fix It

WeLl tatz bekuase im nott uzin it mista.

Reply to
REMUS

Yup... I love 'em, just can't justify yet another car on the drive.

Yup.

I had another drive of my mates Skyline RB25 engined S13 200SX Turbo, tonight... now that is what I call a *nice* straight six. :-D

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Well, don't try ragging one round a roundabout, if your fuel tank is leaking... :-O

Heh, wise experienced words, methinks ;-)

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Come on Steve, we all know you're too tight to gamble with your money!

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Gettin there!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 ;)1998 Audi A4 - I don't know why, but i did.

Reply to
Chet