Renault Tune

That's what happens when you get a bored software engineer and an F1 engine together!

Reply to
Tom Robinson

What does one need to get that kind of throttle response?

And I love the way that showed the bloody frenchies.

Reply to
Elder

Yeah I saw this last weekend. Fantastic!

Reply to
DervMan

No idea, aren't they controlled by a stepper motor or similar when they are fly-by-wire?

Reply to
Tom Robinson

"Abo" wrote in news:450afbb6_3@mk-nntp-

2.news.uk.tiscali.com:

Heheh, bloody brilliant. I've off to try that on me diseasel ;-)

Reply to
Tunku