oi Vamspter, in your neck of the concrete county.

And probably cheaper to fix than the Boomer.

Elder

So, for 400 quid, you reckon you could....

Have the doors removed Have the front wings removed Repair the A-pillars, all the way down to the floor behind the front wings Have the new metal painted Replace wings and doors?

I very much doubt it, even around these parts.

I also reckon that, once you've got those front wings off, you'll find rotten inner arches. The less said about the likelyhood that the rot has gone up into the windscreen pillars the better.

Reply to
SteveH

Indeed. If someone said their car was "pretty quick", I certainly wouldn't be expecting it to be a Charger.

If they said "dog slow" and "can't get round the corners", *then* my expectations would be in that area :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

This is not an American charger though.

Reply to
Elder

The 265 with triple SU carbies is pretty damn quick.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Plus all the other rust in the boot and rear arches.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Indeed, it's Australian - that's even worse :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK