Rice anyone?

There is too much work gone into it to be considered rice. Hideous yes, but art not rice. It is very well executed hideous.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

To me rice means an auto 1.5 litre Honda Civic, dead stock, with a shitload of fibreglass.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I think with a mid mounted 427SC and some different wheels, that would be cool as f*ck... :)

Reply to
Theo

It's a Flymo. It even has the handle on top for pushing it up and down the lawn.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Jesus, it's not even got leccy windows.

Reply to
conkersack

Sorry to hear about the Charger.

But that's actually not so bad, it's probably showing my poor taste but I quite like the way they've done the silly intakes, rear brake ducts, etc. I mean, chavved, sure, but not that badly.

Reply to
Questions

I hate myself but it seems well done at least. Needs new seats though...

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Why do people insist on painting their rear drums red? Surely that just attracts attention to them doesn't it?

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

If it was finished properly it could be worthy of admiration...

You can certainly tell allot of effort was implemented in its design and execution.

Reply to
Remus

Yea, a nice old Accord Type R 2.2 engine, or a CTR engine, or even a Spoon engine, and it would be quite nice, with a rear disk conversion. The bodywork is way OTT for my liking, but you have to accept its had some time and money plowed it, and it looks very well done.

Reply to
DanTXD

P.s. And a new interior.

Reply to
DanTXD

Agreed on all points!

I think some nice 3 piece deep dish rims that fill up those wide arches would be a worthy addition, with a good coil over set up and adjusted suspension geometry it would be a worthy cover car if the engine was also modified tastefully and sufficiently.

Reply to
Remus

But the car looks like a fetid piece of distended dogs rectum, WTF does drums on the back matter ?

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

In your opinion.

Reply to
Remus

I'm guessing you're not a vet...

"Where's Tony? He's supposed to be giving that Beagle an enema." "Dunno, he disappeared into the car-park with a hosepipe"

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

So you like it then REMUS ? I suppose it's something to aspire to, once you've finished with yer Golf ;)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

hehe that civic is like a funky sculpture, I admire it... but I don't want it!

Reply to
Remus