More charger news.

Looks like that Charger has some terminal rust and a busted engine mount. It's an ex drag car. I think I'll walk away from this one. Back to my searching on

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Lucky...could have got bitten there.

Reply to
Conor

Yep. I'm getting an inspection done on this other one. Aus$215 for the service and they take it to a workshop and stick it on a hoist and look at it for 3 hours. I figure thats better than me looking at it and cheap peace of mind.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston