JackH

yeah my views on f****it boyracers and wishing them harm wee not well recieved

Reply to
Rob

In news:MZD2e.234$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe5-win.ntli.net, Rob decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Trying to kill off your rivals are you?

Reply to
Pete M

hehe remus replied on there i noticed :)

Reply to
Vamp

Well... I happened to be browsing MIGWEB around midnight last night - most of the posts were you, gobbing off without good reason.

"It's not big, and it's not clever"

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

bring back REMUS

Fortunately he can say the kind of stuff he said on here and be agreed with on there. And what's this regional coordinator stuff!? Obviously if you have an IQ of 10 you get the RC job?

What does MIG stand for? I thought it had something to do with Vauxhalls... maybe the welder that you use to fix the rusty ass of your MK2 Astra?

Reply to
fishman

dunno, maybe it's foreign for 'people who know f*ck all about cars drive vauxhall's' :)

Reply to
Vamp

Shut it, you. :-P

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

:)

Reply to
Vamp

Oh how some things have changed ;-)

Some Vamp quotes, "it's a vauxhall cavalier not a shitty nova " "I'm selling my much loved Vauxhall cavalier, i've got a new car and aint got the space to keep it as much as i'd love to."

;-)

Reply to
Homer

it's called trying to sell a car, you think i'd of told the truth!

"I'm selling my much loved Vauxhall cavalier, i've got a new car and aint got the space to keep it as much as i'd love to."

if i told the truth i'd of said 'i'm selling my boring cavalier which handles like a bag of s**te. i've found a car that handles and i can't wait to ditch this dull bag of s**te as soon as' :)

although that would have been funny and maybe more peeps would have read the post hehe

the cavalier not shitty nova was back in my 'how to fit me neons' days before i was converted :)

Reply to
Vamp

oh and i got £950 for it in the end, good old ebay eh :)

Reply to
Vamp