RS 1800

?!?!?!?

Change your insurance company !

I'm 24, with 6 points, and I pay £700 fully comp, with protected no-claims, on my group 17 car.

Reply to
Nom

Thats with every company ive rang, although, most wont insure me on the rs1800, tesco would.

Reply to
Cheater2k

mk5's are quite nice.....

Reply to
Theo

Is it a Mk 3.5 ;-)

LL

Reply to
LiviLion

Mark 3 i think (1994 model) Like the XR2i shape.

Reply to
Cheater2k

I used to have one. Great fun.

Reply to
Ricky Gervais

Yep. My favourite shape Fiesta, and also the one I happen to drive (ok it's only the 75bhp 1.8TDi van version though!). Suspension is nice and stiff, make it handle pretty well on smooth surfaces, but it does have the down side that it bounces a little on rougher surfaces.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

very nice, ferrari styling, only problem is the wheels are a bit small, but change it and they looks the DB.

Reply to
Theo