second-hand bugatti for sale

hi, i have a veyron lying around that im not really so much into any more. 22,000 miles, small scratch behind the door. matte black finish. $15,500 not a penny less.

Reply to
yousuf.nasim

Left handed sausages.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Garden fences.

Reply to
DanTXD

Wonder why you feel you need to indicate PC or laptop?.......Do you think anyone is really interested?

Ken

Wonder why you feel you need to talk utter s**te all the time?.......Do you think anyone is really interested?

Carl Gibbs

Actually I just did it t'other night for fiddling with stuff purposes, but now it appears to bother you, I'm gonna leave it :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Ooooh time for an annoying signature then.

Reply to
DervMan