second thoughts

Arent the bumpers different too? Ie body coloured with fog lights. Plus the little spoiler on the boot. Not to mention the XR4x4 sticker on the back and the 4x4 on the side :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Must be about what, 22 months?

Reply to
DanTXD

Looked at the latest list and there is some quite interesting stuff on there to be fair. Obviously, it'll be totally different by then - hoping the 207 is out and there is some vaguely sporty one i can have :-)

Reply to
DanTXD

Driver is normally grinning like a little girl too.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Essex. Nice.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Odd thought you'd already had it a year. Will have to arrange a meet when our new toy arrives.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

... until they look at the fuel guage!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I never found mine bad on fuel, mid 20s driven hard, low 30s on the motorway, also driven hard.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I have - but I change it every 3 years don't I?

Reply to
DanTXD

not really but chav watching can pass the time and provide giggles :)

Reply to
Vamp

Doh - yeah, don't know why but I read 22 as 28!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I think they look good too.

They supposedly have more quality problems than other BMWs...

There's older too... There's an E30 ALPINA C2 2.7 and an 850i on Autotrader at the moment.

Either would make a good daily driver though the 850i might be a little juicy... :)

Alistair J Murray

Mine did about 20 most of the time, sometime less, but the noise was too addictive! Got up to about 30 on a run though. However the Swift is probably about as quick but does 40+mpg. YAY!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

only the dervman yay's about fuel eco mate, NOT COOL! lol

Reply to
Vamp

and you're forgetting i've not got the cleanest of licences :)

Reply to
Vamp

Medallion not included?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

But can the swift hold a powerslide all the way around *every* damp roundabout on a trip through milton keynes.

In fact, the Sierra was the only car I ever had that made me divert through milton keynes just for the roundabouts.

Still can't understand the 6000 mile tyre life though....

Reply to
Tim S Kemp
[...]

850i might be tricky to insure but the C2 shouldn't be much more than the 328i... A
Reply to
Alistair J Murray

I believe it's a no(!) cost option.

Alistair J Murray

dunno either! i got 3000 miles on my MR2 rear tyres :) although they was partly worn already no doubt to previous mad jap bastard owner in japan! seen the way them bastards drive on top gear :)

Reply to
Vamp