second thoughts

now frontera's there's shit if i ever smelt it! you're bro just has weird luck. mind you a friend of mine had the worst MR2 turbo i've ever seen, constantly off road from things breaking, big things too! :) if i was going for fun i'd buy another MK1 MR2 but there a bit hardcore for the daily commute for me.

Reply to
Vamp

I saw a mate that I havent seen in ages last night, and he's recently sold his v8 Soarer and got an MR2 Turbo, and loves it. On the way to the party we were at last night he managed to get sideways overtaking someone on the M25!! He also insisted on driving with the t-bar panels removed so wehn they drove thru Blackwall tunnel he could hear the glorious noises of the engine, turbo and dump valve! And TBH i cant see his tyres lasting much more than 3000 miles!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Oops, you appear to be in the wrong newsgroup.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

That's why you give it 300+ bhp and earn some restecp.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Alfas are great. Fiats are an acceptable substitute. 0-60 in 8s is quick. Who cares how hard the cambelt is to change. The Tipo chassis is brilliant. I love Wales. Mum's gone to Iceland. Anyone want to buy some magazines?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Probably not, mostly steel and aluminium if you smelt a frontera.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

*snort*

You c*ut.

Reply to
SteveH

Why, thnak yuo.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

ah so that's why my licence went missing :) they just beg to be driven like that sadly. as soon as he's filled it up a few times he'll calm down :) i considered a soarer but i wanted the V8 so forgot about that idea :)

Reply to
Vamp

lol

Reply to
Vamp

What magazines? Too many already. Want to cut out all the decent articles one day, put them in scrapbook and bin the rest.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Dunno if ours will, the limit is that way (points under 90).

Heh.

Reply to
DervMan

Nope. When I nudge the stereo up on the remote control it's Charlie related, not road speed related.

Heh: scream. Pushrod.

Irrelevant. You don't know much about driving, eh?

Reply to
DervMan

*splutter* Tea finds newly rebuilt laptop.
Reply to
DervMan