Skint (almost)

Bah, bad week for cars :(

I've needed to shell out on:

2x front tyres for the Peugeot (£90 - Firestone) Tracking on the Peugeot (£20) New cat on the Peugeot (£105 fitted) 2x front tyres for the Zafira (£240... P Zero Rosso)

And I'm servicing the Peugeot at the weekend

grr... hopefully that's it for a while...

Reply to
Abo

Not a bad price for the tracking...it's about =A330 around my end.

--=20 Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

Earn commission on online purchases, =A32.50 just for signing up:

Conor