The car that taste forgot

I was really excited to see my first Ferrari 575 Superamerica today however...

It was painted metalflake turquoise with a wide pearlescent stripe down the centre and had "bling" aftermarket alloys.

The quality of the paintjob was piss-poor from what I could tell, unless it was one of those "wraps" normally used to apply advertising to taxis.

What an abomination. More money than taste.

Reply to
fishman