So, is this reckless ;) ?

Get the vid, seriously cool.

I mean, erm, not cool, bad, and not something to be condoned, ever ;)

Reply to
DanTXD

In news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de, DanTXD decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Heh, that's the bollocks that is... well, the Audi is anyway..

Reply to
Pete M

i was waiting for him to stack it :)

Reply to
dojj

That rocks

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Gettin there!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 ;)1998 Audi A4 - I don't know why, but i did.

Reply to
Chet

Very reckless, admitting to owning a BMW and referring to it as a "BEAST" in public.

Reply to
Depresion

No, that's fine on a racetrack with specially trained truck drivers and grannies!

Ace video.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Seemed a bit slow to me...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Yeah I enjoyed that as well :)

Some scarey ass shit

Reply to
ronny

I've tried a whole bunch of different ways to play this, but nothing seems to work. Anyone got a working copy?

Reply to
Questions

Using Windows? Tried apple quicktime or quicktime alternative?

Try googling for them.

I downloaded quicktime alternative last night as apple's version of the software irritates the shit out of me these days. It plays that movie for me and also the crappy .mov files my digital camera takes.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Odd, it opens in QT alt, but not QT...

Ah well.

Yeah, I have to agree about the safety, that cement mixer sure was taking up two lanes. Could have caused an accident. (Presumably the bloke recording the film was leaving extra space so he could fiddle with the camera.)

Reply to
Questions

I thought he was heading into that back of that crane at the end :) At about 42 seconds tho, just look at the acceleration of the Audi compared to the M5! And lets not forget, the M5 isn't exactly slow...

Reply to
DanTXD

Nah, if you read the thread, its just mounted in his passenger seat :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Imagine if there had been no traffic - the movie would only have had something worth watching for about 10 seconds. I'd like to have seen the telemetry on the audi :D

Reply to
Johnny

From reading the thread, the guy said it was a 600bhp MTM tuned jobby :)

Reply to