Someone might like this classic

Nice little motor.

Reply to
BORG

Shame about the wheels? They really don't suit it :-(

It'd be better if it was a 2.8i as well..

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

some more details about it would help as well. year mot length and tax

rust spots and all the rest

Reply to
aussie bongo

That's why there's a phone number on the page to call and ask these things

Y reg and has some TAX & MOT but a new MOT could be put on it for purchase.

I don't think the wheels suit it either.

Reply to
BORG

wheels are just wrong, rust, looks OK underbonnet though.....

Reply to
john

It's a bit of a shed and also seems to have had a new numberplate stuck on. I would check that the original markings on the car match and that it's not just a scrapped car. Best to do a full check as the original wheels are not present, so it might have been thrown together with bits from various cars. That car is worth £10 scrap value.

Reply to
Rob

Oh do f*ck off

Reply to
BORG

Not only are you boring and tedious you're also wrong.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Aye, not bad. My mate's selling his, which I think is fair to say is in nicer condition:

AstraVanMan

Nice car that

Reply to
BORG