Sorting out MP3s

I've got a load of MP3s. Not all of them have ID3 tags, but are named so as you'd know what they are. Is there a bit of software that will assign sane ID3s to them all semi automatically so my phone can work out what it's actually playing?

Reply to
Doki

I use id3-tagit, but development on the project is finishing soon. And for some reason, the support got freedb, freedb2, gnudb ect stopped working.

I'm trialing

but it might take some time to find out if the auto tagging is anygood.

Reply to
Elder

Bah. There must be some good freebies somewhere...

Reply to
Doki

MP3tag works for me

Reply to