Spotted...

My old 360 going round the Ring...

I certainly wasn't expecting to see that!!! :D

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

"Carl Gibbs" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Does the door sticker say "Scally Rally"...?

Reply to
Adrian

Scumball I think.

Reply to
Elder

huh what the chances eh! speaking of old cars do you know if my old MK1 is still around? or did that go to car heaven?

Reply to
Vamp

It went to car heaven. Dunno if you remember but some bint reversed into me in a car park, which resulted in a year long battle to get money from the insurance company. Didn't get enough to repair it properly (it went 50:50), so I did a road rally in it. Then sold it to a mate who did so more road rallies and some autotests. Then the gearbox blew up and it got scrapped :(

I thinking of getting another though :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

awww i loved me ickle jewish racing gold MK1 cool lil car i still have one of it's old number plates hanging in my room B264NPB :)

Reply to
Vamp

Heh, it's up for sale on Pistonheads now :)

Carl Gibbs

"Never been rallying"? Isn't that what you did with it, or did it never get that far?

Reply to
Clive George

I think I did a couple of club events, nothing serious though

Reply to
Carl Gibbs