SteveH: Feel free to point and finger and say what you say.

This guy has a fairly low miles MK1 Lotus Cortina for =A318k

I would quite happilly give up the Saab, the Celica, and the missus for=20 that.

Mind you, he has some other tasty bits and pieces too.

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

NeedforSwede2

Erm, yes, HFM?!

That's 'only' £6k above condition 1 prices, ffs!

It had better have some sort of competition history in the hands of a famous driver for that kind of cash..... doesn't mention anything, so I can only assume it hasn't. Classic dealers are a bunch of shitehawks. (Even more than any other kind of dealer)

Reply to
SteveH

I would quite happilly give up the Saab, the Celica, and the missus for that.

Mind you, he has some other tasty bits and pieces too.

A member of our club has an escort RS1600 complete with honking BDA - full gravel spec . The shell of the car is utterly immaculate as well. That's another "to die for" car among club members.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

I would quite happilly give up the Saab, the Celica, and the missus for that.

Mind you, he has some other tasty bits and pieces too.

Reply to
Ronny

BWM? Not heard of them. But a mate of mine once had a car with a reg plate something like B10 BWM.

Reply to
AstraVanMan