no good to me, but anyone want a real bargain.

9000 Aero.

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

Sleeker GT Phwoar

Looks like the engine is knackered. No Road Tax and MOT running out.

Reply to
Johannes

With 194k miles on it I expect it's going to go for scrap.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

in article snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com, Pooh Bear at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote on 25/07/2005 17:19:

Still not a bad price for a set of deep dish Aero wheels, tyres (if they have tread), bumper skins and a handful of relays and pipes ... Not to mention leather interior.

Paul

Vart tog vägen vägen? SAAB : Nothing on earth comes close

Reply to
Paul Halliday

And the body itself looks half decent. A reasonable used engine/box/ECU (if not fitting an FPT) could get=20 someone a very cheap, very fast car.

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

Sleeker GT Phwoar

Insurance won't be cheap though ! I think that's where it all goes pear shaped.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear