Ping Dan, and any other racing fans who fancy a wee trip.

I'm organising

if you fancy a trip ?

Reply to
Brownz (Mobile)

> if you fancy a trip ? Lets all take the SpeedFerrets to France, they must swim well.

Reply to
Depresion

> if you fancy a trip ?>

Sorry mate, I can't drive anymore of course, or I'd have have definately been interested :-)

Reply to
DanB

> if you fancy a trip ?>>

Sorry to hear that dude, I don't read this gruppe as much as I do UKRM so that one passed me by. If you change your mind and want to passenger then let me know.

Reply to
Brownz (Mobile)

>> if you fancy a trip ?>>>

I'm not capable of that either dude, but thanks for the offer :-)

Reply to
DanB