OMG: Bad Ebay Alert, although I do quite like the car.

NeedforSwede2

You quite LIKE that?!

I had one of those as a courtesy car once. Worst thing I've ever driven. By a considerable margin - and my god was it slow, even when compared to the Acclaim I had at the time...

Get a Civic and stick a nice stainless on it, YKIMS. Theres a CTR with some aftermarket system on round here, and when it goes into the VTEC band it sounds like a fighter plane - it's well cool.

Reply to
DanTXD

That reminds me Carl, that proper rally prepped Fav doen't seem to have been taken by the ebay winner

Reply to
Ken

I've seen there is a prepped Felicia Group N on again. TBH Ken, I'm not sure what fancy next now.

I'm holding on until the Saab sells.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Cheers. That page is one of the pinkest things I've seen, ever. :o)

Reply to
Carl Bowman

Yup, clicked through the listing and saw that one on the Felicia page. Ten I saw the theme ofn the listing and began to wonder if it was an anne summers castoff page rather than a car listing.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Those plates can't be legal. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

Very hom.

Reply to
SteveH

very erm yeah well red inside in it?

i hate that half tinted window shit you see on all the cars these days, no point in window tinting now as it just looks shit you can't tint the front windows hardly at all!

Reply to
Vamp

Truly horrible. They should of just got the alloys and kept the rest stock.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Depends on the year, the later ones got MPi (older ones were simple SPi), and a redesigned head which meant they were fairly quick for size/weight and got re-tweaked suspension using some polo bits, so they handled better.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

I was a 1.3 LXi, N plater I beleive.

Reply to
DanTXD

I think it was later than P plate (something like the last 3 years) got all the upgrades. The earlier ones were just a flabbier heavier wobblier Favorit.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2