That new GT4 advert...

This ones a T5 model tho ;)

Reply to
DanTXD

Lupo? Didn't i win that for winning all the Sunday Cup races? I flogged it so i could spunk more cash on my Skyline :) Which has since been reaplaced by a racing Silvia which is, quite frankly awesome.

Reply to
DanTXD

I finally got to play it today - GT4 marathon - I now have a 908bhp (889 in the races) 350Z LM race car. Almost got all the gold medals on the A spec licence but the qualification course is nuts, i'll need more time for it.

Reply to
JohnR

That's okay, you can add ballast.

Reply to
DervMan

Oh FFS.

This is the fourth GT game I've owned. And I'm still having to spend bloody ages perfecting the art of getting a car around a corner so as to be awarded a licence.

I just want to race. I can win races. I can't be doing with jumping through hoops just because the game designer thought it would be a good introduction to the game. It was a bit tiresome by the time I had the second game... why isn't there a shortcut! Bwahahah! ?>:-/

Reply to
DervMan

Bloody slags with your computer games!!! Get outside and do some proper modifying! :p

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

It's called 'arcade mode'

HTH

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Defiantly very different to GT3, you need to be so smooth to get good times.

Reply to
Depresion

Import them from prologue or get an Action replay cheat device.

Reply to
Depresion

That'll be the latter option then... :)

Reply to
DervMan

Dump the Lupo - you need a decent car to make any progress.

There's a Lancer GSR '92 available for less than ten grand, that makes about

240bhp as standard. And it's tuneable to 600+bhp.
Reply to
Nom

I'm using the 406 Coupe right now !

It's rather good actually - decent grip for a FWD, and it's making around

350bhp :D

No Turbo kit available though, which is annoying (it can be done in RealLife?) and their power figures are wrong too (real life is 197bhp / xxxNm or 210bhp / 285Nm)

Reply to
Nom

I've had no trouble with em ?

A and B were silly easy.

International-B took me an hour yesterday morning (all bronzes :)

International-A took me an hour yesterday afternoon (all bronzes, and the final one is a BASTARD)

Just sit there, and do them one after the other.

Reply to
Nom

I'm using 206 GTi 180 (or RC as they call it). It has 450bhp when the NOS is on and it wheelspins, a lot...

Reply to
DanTXD

Still wishing you hadn't sold the PS2 eh ;) ?

Reply to
DanTXD

One of the races i entered required road tyres and on the 350Z LM the wheels spin in 1st 2nd 3rd and a bit in 4th - it hits 210+mph down the straights though (then piles straight over the runoff area and smashes into the amco as I decide to brake far too late). If you want a hard time use the AC or Shelby Cobra on the nurburgring - hehehe.

Reply to
JohnR

Fuck off :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Ah but you need the lupo to win the KG. The best bang for buck car is probably the HPA Golf as they screwed up the price it should be well over 80k but its under 40. Buy that then win the 2nd rally and sell the Toyota rally car for 263k then repeat. Or hang around the used car lot and pick up an old Carlton.

Reply to
Depresion

No problem I have a PS2 in one of my cars. Only problem is it's the one my father has broken.

Reply to
Depresion

Does the Lotus Carlton really come up in the used lot?

Reply to
DanTXD