That new GT4 advert...

Yes, I think I picked it up around day 260 but I could be wrong about the day. Unfortunately the used car lots are different in the jap and US versions so most FAQs are no good in that respect.

Reply to
Depresion

Yes, it's been there for me to buy a few times ! I never bothered with it though.

Reply to
Nom

Why can't i find the bastard thing :)

Reply to
DanTXD

It's heard about you and what you do to cars? :p

Reply to
DervMan

That obviously excited it, cos i got one last night :D It has nigh on

600bhp, and doesn't handle, at all.
Reply to
DanTXD

I got a lotus carlton last night, in an extremely dark green, either 5th of

6th of june/july IIRC (in the game) i've not been playing long at all.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

As opposed to the other colours they came in :) ?

Reply to
DanTXD

It was simply I couldnt remember the name of the colour :o) I know it has a specific name.

Reply to
Mason

Imperial Green, Pearlescent

Reply to
Chet

I only brought it "just to have it" TBH, it wont get you anywhere in the game, not unless heavily modified and then...whats the point?

It cant keep up with any of the modern FR cars around most of the tracks.

I refuse to modify mine, simply on principle :o) it's there in the garage and gets taken for the occasional blast.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

dark green,

It's not called that in the game, thats what threw me/caused my confusion.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Ummm...yes it is!

Reply to
Chet

Hmmm, i'll have to check (not that i'll remember/care later) but i'm sure it wasnt called that on mine. Oh well.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

The handling is *SHITE*. Goes well tho :)

Reply to
DanTXD

I'd of thought that this would suit you Peugeot boys just fine! :)

Reply to
DervMan