BRM V16

Does anyone have that sound clip that was floating around a while back?

Reply to
Chet

Yes :)

5 files totalling 7-ish Mb

Gimme a shout if you want 'em mailing ;)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Ooh yey :D Can you upload them somewhere i can get em? 7mb is a pain over email on this connection

Please :)

Chet

Chet

Not at the moment, you want a gmail account to download 'em from ?

I've tried my webspace but as I'm a little worse for wear *hic* at the mo, it aint working, I'll mess about tommorow ;)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

aha chet!

if you want to send them to me Tony, then i can sort out with chet uploading them...send em to this addy here snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk

cheers very much! been dyin to hear this engine

Reply to
Jon Reynolds

I'm fairly sure i have a gmail account somewhere.They were for Jon anyways so send them to him an he can stick them on the retro server.

Cheers :)

Reply to
Chet

"Chet" wrote in news:d0p8gg$uts$ snipped-for-privacy@reader01.news.esat.net:

You should be able to find it at:

It might not be there for long, 'cos I'm running short on server space :-)

Reply to
Albert Cone

Jon Reynolds ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk) wrote: : cheers very much! been dyin to hear this engine

Some nice (bike) sounds here;

In the 60s Honda built 125-5cyl and 250-6cyl engines that revved to20,000 rpm. Look for Honda and Hailwood files.Blair.

Reply to
B.G. Finlay IT Services

Few different ones here now

Chet