That new GT4 advert...

Has just been on, GT4's been hidden in our living room and Charlie's gone out...

:-/
Reply to
DervMan

I have a 400bhp liner, and a 243bhp Civic :)

Reply to
DanTXD

I haven't even had time to open it yet - bastard thing. been wondering about splashing out on a logitech pro force feedback wheel.

Reply to
JohnR

The really freaky thing is that I too have bought a Skyline and a Civic, but only because I couldn't afford the Ka yet.

Reply to
DervMan

What ?

Why would you want a Ka in Gran Turismo ? I see that you've accidentally ended up with one in real life, but to buy one with fantasy money, instead of every other car ever on offer, would be madness !

Oh...wait...

Reply to
Nom

That's not even enough to move a small ferry, let alone a liner!

Reply to
fishman

I think there is a Ka specific race :) Also, i'm gonna get the 206 GTi 180 and 206 CC just cos i can :) I have no need for them :D

Dervy - top tip - take your Civic and go do the Civic races now, you win a £90k old Civic race car, then use that to do the Jap compact race :)

Reply to
DanTXD

I'm using a stock 220bhp Gallant 2L at the moment but doing all the other performance changes on it to see how they work out. It's actually quite nice at the moment (stage 3 mass reduction, carbon drive shafts, race stoppers, race flywheel and nitrous turned all the way up.) I guess I should do a silly big power car. I'm also after the KG but currently I keep loosing to the Lupo Cup cars on the 'ring.

Reply to
Depresion

Bah 530bhp R32. (That's Golf R32 not Skyline)

Reply to
Depresion

hehe :)

Reply to
Ronny

550bhp Ford SVT F-150 Lightening Pickup Truck :D
Reply to
DanTXD

Accidently?

Since reading the above, I could always model our Ka with our modifications... :)

Point is, though, I can have just about anything I want in Gran Turismo 4* including a Ka...

*prize money excepting...
Reply to
DervMan

With all that weight, the standard Ka might be quicker.

Reply to
DervMan

I think thats why everyone loves GT games, you can buy your own car, even if you do own a low bhp daily driver, its fun racing your mates in ka's or fiestas.

Reply to
Ronny

Do they have old knackered high mileage Alfa 33s? :)

Reply to
DervMan

Um, my post was a joke :)

Reply to
Nom

Not as i can see, but they have a 156, which'll probly be knackered :)

Also, Volvo 240 GLT - MAXIMUM comedy taking it round the 'ring.

Reply to
DanTXD

You guys finding GT4 hard? I am in the default Lupo and chipped it to 147bhp but still finding it hard to keep up with damn 206's lol

Reply to
Ronny

Hard? Getting on the PS2 to play it is hard! :-/ Three hours since it arrived - pathetic.

But, yes, it's hard....

Reply to
DervMan

LOL yeah, hehehe!

Hey you can get a silver Volvo S60.

Now who do we know with a silver Volvo S60...?

Reply to
DervMan