The best mod ever....

Ah, wasn't going to buy, just take it for a test thrash and then make my excuses and leave. 'I didn't like the autobox' or something similarly chavvy...

Reply to

Always fun. Took a twin turbo for a test thrash with a mate and accidently shoved it in reverse at 110. Oops. The gearbox still worked afterwards though. Wheels just started spinning in reverse at 110. Swapped 2 lanes before I got the thing back under control. We were deathly silent and pulled up at the next set of lights and looked at each other. Then we pissed ourselves.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

damn good idea and one i was thinking of using, local Mitsi dealer has a couple of evo's in which look damn tasty, reckon if i dressed right and turned up in my MR2 turbo i could blag a test drive easily :)

Reply to
Vamp