Top Gear (again....)

First attempt at this post sent it into an old thread i think...

Anyway

The speed camera Osama Bin Laden bit was comedy :D And the mini-cabbing made me larf. Clarksons quality overtaking in that Merc will no doubt get a few complaints....

That Dutch Spyker C8 thing was pretty cool as well, from a looks point of view. 525bhp version should be cooler...

I did wanna see that Merc go round the track tho, although it was quite handy in that drag race...

Reply to
Dan405

Hehehe! I had to clear up my spilt tea on the living room floor, Charlie was _not_ impressed at the spill!

Reply to
DervMan

hay man Clarksons briliant. ISs wicked tha way he glorifys agresive behavior and a dominearing atitude to uvva road ussers. WICKEDD !!!!. Poeple who say hes a self-conseited smug windbag of fattuous cleeshays & A walking parodie of a midlife crissis mannifest in the pathettick urge to compansate by drivving fast cars dont knowe wat there talking about MAn.

QUALLITY BOYEE!!! ALL POWA TO DA OBESE MIDAL AGED rode HOGS OF BRITTAN!

Reply to
ASBO BOYEE

No you didn't. If you had your post would say Re: at the front of the subject header.

Bugger missed it!

It's nice to have a car that allows one to live up to "The car in front is there to be overtaken" . Especially when it shows brake lights for a bend when it's already going 10mph too slow.

Peter Hill