Top Gear...

The speed camera Osama Bin Laden bit was comedy :D And the mini-cabbing made me larf. Clarksons quality overtaking in that Merc will no doubt get a few complaints....

That Dutch Spyker C8 thing was pretty cool as well, from a looks point of view. 525bhp version should be cooler...

I did wanna see that Merc go round the track tho, although it was quite handy in that drag race...

Reply to
Dan405

In article , snipped-for-privacy@danontherunspam.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

"Due to the unique way that the BBC is funded", they decided to moonlight with a couple of test models to pay the production bill for the show, then dared to claim it was a condensed "Hard life" test. Bloody cheek, we should all refuse to pay our license fees.

The last over take into the path of the Wagon was a little dodgy from a "more fuel for Brinstrom" point of view.

Something about that interior (like a 1940 New Orleans Bordellon crossed with a missipi Steamboat) that really struck a cord with me. I loved it. One for the yes please list, and so what if it designed to look good at

40 or slower, I use the M62, the 3rd lane is like that everyday.

Yeah, would have been interesting if it actually handled.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Brilliant overtaking.

However - Lionel Ritchie, he IS the man. Entertaining and can actually drive!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

For someone of his "status" he seemed a genuine kinda of bloke too.

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

Yep - agreed and agreed !